We are pleased to invite you to the conference call on 16 May 2012 at 17.00 Kyiv time (16.00 Warsaw, 15.00 London, 10.00 New York) to discuss the results of Sadovaya Group S.A. for the year ended 31 December 2011 and for the 3 months of 2012, ended 31 March 2012.
Sadovaya Group is delighted to announce the opening of sales office in U.K. and appointment of Mr. Nik Patel as its U.K. representative. The move is aimed to have a Company presence in U.K, which will allow Sadovaya Group to build closer ties with some of the world’s largest industrial consumers of coal. Mr. Patel will co-ordinate all Sales, Customer Relations and Contract Management between Sadovaya Group and its U.K. based Customers.
We are pleased to update you on Sadovaya Group operational results in December 2011 and whole 2011:
- Coal sales in 2011 increased by 15.2% y/y, to 1,264 ths. tonnes
- Coal sales volume in December 2011 decreased by 3% compared to December 2010
- Production of coal at mines in 2011 increased by 70.6% y/y, to 475 ths. tonnes
- Production of coal at mines in December 2011 increased by 126.8% compared to December 2010
We are pleased to update you on Sadovaya Group operational results in November 2011:
- Total coal sales volume in November 2011 increased by 2.6% compared to November 2010 and 17.5% year to date
- Production of coal at mines in November 2011 increased by 102.8% compared to November 2010 and 65.1% year to date
Sadovaya Group (“the Group”) is pleased to announce that it has secured a new loan facility of USD 25 million (“the Loan”) from JSC OTP Bank (Ukraine). The Group entered into loan agreement with OTP Bank through its subsidiaries Sadovaya mine and Rassvet-1 mine.